Red Elephant Yoga
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
Do not kill the instinct of the body
for the glory of the pose.
PERSONALIZED YOGA SESSION JUST FOR YOU
There are a variety of reasons people don't want to take yoga in a classroom setting.
- You may be recuperating from an illness or surgery.
- Your doctor may have suggested yoga as a means of relaxation, gaining more
flexibility, strength and/or balance.
- Perhaps you have never done yoga before and want to learn the basics before
going into a classroom with others around.
- Or maybe it's for fun! You and a small group of your friends/family are gathering at
the beach and would like to do some yoga.
- Maybe you are in a work environment and would like to bring yoga to your
Whatever your reason, if you would feel more comfortable having a private lesson, perhaps a
session at your workplace for employees, or even at a time when you are celebrating a
special occasion like your birthday, engagement or wedding and would like to do yoga
on the beach, just call Charlotte at 919-412-3881.
Give her the details and you can start planning your own private yoga session!
Sign up today to attend donation-based yoga classes at The Brick Landing Club House, 1882 Goose Creek Rd SW, Ocean Isle Beach, NC, 2nd floor, Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
Then - 1. Sign up to become a member, and, 2. Register for classes.
Thank you to Brick Landing Women's Club and Brick Landing Clubhouse for sponsoring this.
THERAPEUTIC YOGA AT THE VIEW AT BRICKLANDING